Thursday, November 29, 2007

Gravity Massage Chairs

I'm in pain pretty much all of the time. Thats not exactly craft related but I know I'm not the only crafter out there that suffers from chronic pain. Often keeping our hands busy is one of our few distractions. I have pretty much constant back pain and a lot of foot pain.

Humantouch.com has come out with a line of massaging products to help those like me that suffer from chronic pain. Items like the Human Touch HT 7450 Zero Gravity Massage Chair. These really awesome chair follow the curve of the spine and mimic the 5 most popular massage techniques used my massage therapists. These include compression, kneading, rolling, percussion, calf massage, and foot massage.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I would love to have one of these chairs. There 2699 dollars for the top model which is the one I would want. I can't afford one of these chairs. But if my circumstances improve later on i would probably be investing in one of these.

No comments: