Thursday, December 13, 2007

Decorating

Redecorating is a hobby. Not everyone feels that way about it but most people do it often enough to think of it as a hobby. I have a friend who feels the need to change everything in her house every four years. A new ceiling fan or light fixture can dramatically change the appearance of a room. I can remember when I bought my first house and I was looking for a ceiling fan for the living room Hunter fans were the way to go. That's not the case anymore. There are so many other more brands out there that are worth while than just what your local hardware store at the moment and that's pretty much what we were looking at. There are Minka Aire ceiling fans and Ellington fans. Farreys.com has a lot of different ceiling fans for you to choose from. I don't think a person should hesitate to order one from online.

No comments: