Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Photo Christmas Cards

If you haven't sent out your holiday gift cards yet then your late. If you send them out now they may or may not arrive before Christmas. Mail gets a little nuts this time of year. I can remember when I worked for a mortgage company we ran across a call in which it took a mans mortgage payment 30 days to cross 3 states. I told him Pony Express would have been faster.

With that being said lets talk about sending photo cards for Christmas. a lot of people have Christmas cards made or make Christmas cards themselves with family photos on them. I don't do this. I don't send out Christmas cards. My parents never did it and for that reason I have never done it. Maybe I should start though. You can get 50 photo cards printed up for about 31 dollars on Vista Print.com. Thats about what an ink cartridge would cost you and it would probably take an entire cartridge to do that many cards plus you would still have to pay for the paper the cards are made of. Its probably cheaper just to have them done and Vista prints offers matching envelopes at the time of check out too.

I don't know what sort of picture I would put on there. Maybe one of out tree and the presents under it. Maybe one of the kids and our 11 cats and two dogs. Who knows. Maybe you have a cute new baby in your family.

No comments: