Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Traveling Again.

I don't get out much. Thats probably why I like doing crafts, because it keeps me preoccupied. I do like to think about what it might be like to travel someday if I actually did win the lottery (maybe if I keep talking about it it will happen). I would love to go to Berlin and stay in Hotels in Berlin. How cool would that be. Vienna is cool too. I would love to go to Vienna for a week or so and tour the sites and stay in hotels in Vienna. I think there are still bits and pieces of the Berlin wall still standing and covered with graffiti. It would be kind of cool to have a piece of the Berlin wall. I'm Sure there won't be a shortage of hotels in Berlin or Hotels in Vienna to stay in at all and there are so many historical places to see and visit and take pictures of. You know how to Love things that have a history to them.

No comments: