Thursday, January 3, 2008

Blogging is a Hobby

Blogging is a hobby for a lot of people. There are several hundred thousands of blogs all over the internet and the number grows every single day. People blog for different reasons. some of them simply like to write, like myself, and like the idea of someone else reading it. Others are just looking for attention they wouldn't get otherwise. Still others just want to talk about there lives and like the idea of someone else reading there words and being entertained by them. I blog for a lot of reasons. I always dreamed of being a writer and this gives me a chance to get what I'm writing read. Another reason is because I like people to read about my life. Another reason is because I know a lot about certain subjects and I think this information would be useful to others.

Some people are lucky enough to get paid to blog. There are a number of ways to do this from what I understand. One of the sites you can do this on is called Smorty. They pay you to write posts about products in your blogs and put links into the blogs.

No comments: