Monday, January 7, 2008

In the Spirit of Things

I am kind of a new age nut and I love to shop at Metaphysical Stores. I do this because I know I am bound to find something that I like. An example of this is the Cherub Moon Planter I found at The Spiritual Dimension.com. Sites like this one also have really cool desktop our counter top fountains and I think I might like to have one of those to go in my office again. Our Koi pond is so far away from this end of the house that I can't hear it at all. They have this Zen wind chime fountain on there thats really kind of cool. There is a wind chime in the middle of the fountain and the water pours over the chimes. I'm not sure if the chimes would actually make any noise because there is water pouring over them but its still a neat idea.

No comments: