Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Puffy Red Heart Wreath

Valentines day is our next up and coming holiday and this is one of the few holidays I have never decorated for. I have found myself envisioning a bright colored wreath standing out in the dreary gray of winter on my houses front door. I did a search on google looking for an idea I might be able to put to use and was really disappointed by what I found. There were lots of wooden hearts covering heart shaped wreaths and plenty of heart shaped wreaths covered in tissue paper and with silk roses but this was not what I had in mind. I wanted a round wreath covered in puffy red hearts. I have yet to find a suitable kind of heart to cover my wreaths with. Making individual hearts would take an eternity. I guess for now I will just have to keep looking.

No comments: